A person or business authorized to receive payments from MyPay users through the MyPay application system, for such goods and merchandise bought by the MyPay user from the MyPay Merchant.
What is the role of a MyPay Merchant?
- To receive payments for goods and services sold to MyPay user by the MyPay Merchant
Requirements for registration are as follows:
- One (1) or more business outlet
- Equipment and technical ability to support and grow the MyPay agent network
- Minimum trading period of six (6) months
- Merchant should be legally incorporated
- Technical capacity (owing to integration requirements)
- Adherence to ‘Principal’s’ Compliance/Operational requirements
- Secure and safe operating premises
Documents to be provided upon registration are as follows:
- Completed MyPay Merchant application forms.
- Trading or Council License
- Merchant Assessment Form
- Applicants ID.