Get Started Now
MyPay is a secure mobile service that works on any mobile phone that allows you access to a wide range of cross-functional solutions that include mobile money transfers, purchases and payment services all in one place. All the user needs is a mobile phone and an active sim card.
MyPay service provides mobile wallet services via fully patented and encrypted SMS technology, which is at the leading edge of the fintech wave transforming the global financial services market.
Visit your nearest MyPay agent or contact customer care on [+260777182845] and let us get you registered today.
A Standard customer profile has access to all the core customer services and forms the most common profile. Each customer profile can be attached to multiple accounts for example a customer can be both an agent and merchant.
- Copy of Identification
- Valid National ID (owner) – Locals
- Valid Passport (owner) – Foreigners
- Know Your Customer – Application Form
- Physical and postal address
- Cell Number to be registered
- Next of KIN
- Guardian details if customer is a minor
- Declaration and signature
- MyPay Agents: made up of authorised people and businesses across the country
Roles of a MyPay Agent
A person or business that acts for and on behalf of MyPay to facilitate and/ or provide MyPay services to end-user Customers.
Agent attributes and responsibilities
- Registering customers for MyPay service
- Facilitate cash deposits for MyPay registered customers
- Process cash withdrawals for MyPay registered customers
- Educate customers on compliance and how to use the service
- To record and or resolve Customer Complaints.
· Get started as MyPay Business Customer